Powered by Blogger.

Training Course

>> Sunday, August 8, 2010

As you all are aware, I am in Massachusetts, taking a trainers course in hypnosis so that I will have the ability to train my students and certify them through the National Guild of Hypnotists. This is a very intense course as the NGH  wants to make sure that each trainer knows his or her stuff. I feel tremendously Blessed to have this opportunity to be with such a group. There are people from all over the world Switzerland, England, Australia, China, Sweden, and more. Truly I know this is all a part of my life plan, even though I did not realize it would come at this time in my life but with that said I just want to say, Thank You Steve for enabling me to achieve my goals. You are My Light! You are My Love! You Illuminate my path so that I may see. Thank you for your Guidance, Love and Compassion. I Love You,  Mary

0 comments:

Choose the Path

Choose the Path

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP